| The 1920 Seagrave Firetruck holds an historic place in Livermore History. Purchased in 1919 in response to the devastating 1916 fire which destroyed Saint Michaels' Church, it remained in standby service through the mid-1950's.
In 1980, the City of Livermore agreed to loan the fire truck to the Livermore Heritage Guild with the understanding that it would be preserved and restored.
In September of 2008, the Guild's Chuck McFann began that restoration. These pages document the restoration process and the many people and organizations contributing to the restoration.